Here 8 fresh ideas for your hair this fall.
- Just spray a mix of half apple cider vinegar and half water all over your hair, then rinse thoroughly. But if your hair is dyed, skip it. Vinegar can strip any artificial color.
- For updating your color be very original. If you have pink undertones, go with an auburn that has a golden (yellow), not copper (orange), base. The yellow tones will balance the pink in your skin. Those with porcelain skin can handle a color with more red in it. And if your skin is olive, ask for a darker, more brownish copper.
- Don’t be afraid to make you hair straight.
- You can use clip-on bangs. Ask your stylist to trim them to fit your face.
- If you wanna be very romantic, make waves. They look very natural.
- You can try to make a bouncy ponytail. Blow out hair in three-inch-wide sections, stretching it up at the roots and then down in an arc. Using your fingers, gather hair at the nape. Secure it with an elastic and wrap a small section of hair around it, bobby-pinning it underneath. Then lightly spray all over with a shine spray.
- Make a sleek ponytail. Just part damp hair deeply on one side and brush it while following with the blow-dryer. Make a ponytail at the nape of your neck, then rub a drop of shine serum between your hands and over your head and tail.
- Add some accessories. When you choose a headband you must be sure that band isn’t too thick for your head. Add a little volume at the crown, or else the band could flatten your hair and make you look like a pinhead.