- If your hair is two-day-old and not fresh, tease roots at the crown, then twist into a knot and pin to the scalp. Now tie on a scarf, fasten at the nape of your neck, and position it to reveal the front of your hairline and a bit of height at the crown.
- If your hair dilemma is frizzy flyaways, make a side part and rub in some oil for shine. Then enhance the bends in your hair by wrapping alternate sections around a 1-inch and 1¼-inch curling iron.
- If you simply don’t have time to make any hairstyle, choose a ponytail, cause it always looks stylish.
- If you have thick hair, you can make a braid. Just apply a thickening lotion to your wet hair before drying and twisting.
- Make an adorable Grecian headband. Starting above one ear, tightly braid a small section of hair. Then position and pin it across the top of the head, fastening behind the other ear with pins.