We prepared some summer advices for your perfect look.
- Skip base entirely and stick to concealer, so with just concealer you won’t have to worry about blotting away your makeup along with shine.
- If first tip isn’t for you, try a tinted moisturizer that evens out the skin tone and adds radiance.
- Makeup artists recommend applying a bronzer with a slight shimmer and peach or pink undertones over the apples of your cheeks, across the bridge of your nose and on your temples to mimic where the sun naturally hits your face.
- Blend a touch of liquid highlighter on the tops of the cheekbones and brow bones and down the bridge of the nose.
- Use multitasking makeup, for example, use your lipstick for lips and for cheeks as cream blush.
- If waterproof mascara irritates your eyes, sweep clear mascara over your regular black one on top lashes to seal the color and use only clear on bottom lashes.
- Choose bright colors of lipstick, but try to find your perfect shade.