- You must know the type of your skin and choose the right moisturizer for it.
- When you test new products, slather it on the side of your neck rather than on your face so that you can cover any reaction with your hair. It’s ready for the face, if it passes the neck test for three days.
- Apply a sunscreen right out of the shower instead of body lotion.
- To clear pores, switch to an exfoliating cleanser that contains between 5 and 1 percent salicylic acid and use it every day.
- If your skin turns red and burns every time you slap on a product, it’s sensitive. Switch to products that are free of fragrance.
- If you want extra moisture, take a look at the formula with hyaluronic acid. To smooth lines and keep skin firm, retinol or peptides are the best ones. To fade dark spots try a serum with soy.