When I was a teen, I used to tweeze eyebrows way more often than necessary. I had them pen line thin, you know. The worst part of this story is that it’s actually quite hard to get them back to their former glory once you’ve overplucked. Bushy eyebrows is such a huge beauty trend right now, that doesn’t seem to change anytime soon, so it’s about time to think over ways to grow back your eyebrows to a fuller shape. We like these 5 tips:
- Give them a rest for a month or two.
- Massage with castor oil or burdock oil.
- Hide imperfections with concealer or powder while you’re growing your eyebrows back.
- Go professional. Once you grew them back, visit a specialist to get an understanding of the best shape for you.
- Use brow gel to hold in place, so you don’t have to remove as much hairs that hang down.
We also gathered photos with the prettiest eyebrows to get you inspired during this long and difficult period of growing your dream brows back. Stay pretty!