I think that every girl should have a red lipstick. If you’re still refusing to buy one because you can’t pick the right red hue and think that it simply won’t suit you, we’re gonna help you to find the right thing! It’s all actually simple and based on your skin tone. So, if have…
- Yellow under-tone complexion (like Olivia Wilde, Hayden Panettiere). Give preference to any blue based reds, pinks or fuchsias.
- Pink under-tone complexion (like Scarlett Johansson, Amanda Seyfried, Emma Watson). Try peach tones for a softer look or orange based brick reds for classic pin-up girl style.
- Really pale skin (like Dita Von Teese, Rooney Mara). Make sure you know which undertone your complexion and rock bold lips!
- Darker skin (like Beyonce, Tyra Banks, Iman). You can wear pretty much any color you like! Purple-based with hint of plum for edgy look, pink-based for more girly look, etc.
- Asian skin (like Liu Wen, Lucy Liu). Choose bright coral, which happens to be the color of the season!
- Red head (like Christina Hendricks, Coco Rocha). Your best color is true red (or red with a blue undertone).