When it comes to a hairdo with curls, we all want it to look flawless and to last much longer than an hour. Wanna know how to get the perfect waves? Here’re some trustworthy tips by Lauren Conrad to remember:
- Your strands get more moldable a day or two after shampooing, so if you plan to curling, just don’t wash hair right before that.
- Any deep conditioner treatments weigh hair down, so save them for another day and use something more lightweight.
- Pay attention to the products you use not only after but before curling hair: a good styling lotion for texture and heat-protecting spray to avoid frying strands.
- Use the right tools: ¾-inch barrel for tight curls or a 1-inch iron for instant beachy waves.
- Pin your curls to your head after styling them with the iron and until it sets. Once your entire head is pinned and you misted locks with hairspray, unpin the curls.
- Create the perfect canvas to take a curling iron to – sleep with 1 or 2 braids.