Gloves are a cool accessory – they are suitable not every season but fall is the top season for them, I think. We’ve rounded up some ideas for you – what gloves are in trend and what to choose.
- Long gloves. This is the top piece of this season. They are elegant and suitable both for an everyday look and an exquisite evening outfit. Especially trendy are the models of reptile leather and lack gloves.
- Long tulle gloves. Transparency is also in trend and such a famous designer house as Oscar de la Renta presented two-colored tulle gloves for evening looks.
- Short gloves with cuts and insets. Short gloves are always stylish and look well with any look – just choose the color and material right.
- Fingerless gloves. They are still trendy and great for warmer weather or evening outfits, and if you add chains and thorns – the gloves will make you look daring!
- Finger stalls. Alexander McQueen collection is full of such examples and there you can find many ideas to rock such a look. These gloves are the eye candy of this season – original, daring and cool!