The colored mascara trend doesn’t leave the fashion runways for several seasons. So, why not surprise your lashes this summer with something fresh? It’s a great way to stand out from the crowd. Here’re basic how-to options:
- Pick a color that is right for you. Blue and purple are the most universal colors. As for red, maroon and pink, they’re for the bravest of beauty girls.
- Keep the rest of your eyes bare. You can add a little luminizer to your lids for extra glow, but keep things simple.
- Perfect your skin. Nothing looks better with a bright eye than perfect skin, so make sure that your skin are hydrated enough, glowing and clean.
- Be low-key. Try to apply colored mascara to only the top lashes, leaving the bottom lashes bare or colored with black mascara.
- Try couture. Layer over any other mascara for customized look.