In today’s gallery you’ll find the best trends for winter season, and for upcoming Christmas parties, too. This time it’s fashionable to be bold and sophisticated at the same time. How? Follow these main tendencies:
- Geometry and graphics. Minimalistic patterns from simple stripes to negative space are hot right now in nail designs.
- Nacre and metallics. Choose shimmering colors of sapphire, emerald and ruby this winter.
- Glitter and sequins. Whether you use glitter nail polish on its own or on top of bright or dark tones, you gonna shine bright like a diamond and turn heads.
- Eternal classic. Universal red and all nude tones suit literally every look. Just pick the shades you love from wine red to burgundy, from nude with cold midtone to nude with warm midtone.
- Fantasy. Don’t be afraid to experiment and try new abstract designs, wear appliques from rhinestones and foil to pearls and rivets.
Find lots of inspirational ideas below! Enjoy!