We continue sharing modern and stylish men hairstyle ideas with you. And today it’s time to show you angular fringe hairstyles that are perfect for those who love medium length haircuts.
First, an angular fringe was a huge trend among male fashion bloggers and models. It was popular on the catwalks just a few months ago and everybody started to incorporate this haircut into their grooming vocabulary. That’s why this year we can tell you that it’s a popular hairstyle among all the guys.
This haircut features a taper on the sides and back of the hair (similar to an undercut) but it keeps the top long and cut at an angle. It works well on most face shapes but it can especially help out guys with a rounder face shape as the short sides and long top give a round face more length. Besides a fringe can balance out that cheek bulge and provide tremendous impact on your overall look.
All you need is to ask your hairdresser or stylist to make your sides and back of the hair short, but leave your hair long on top and cut it at an angle. This hairstyle will be perfect for round face shape, but for other ones it’s good too. Look for more incredible hairstyles below!
- 15 Perfect Hairstyles For Men With Thin Hair
- 25 Trendy Business Hairstyles For Men To Impress
- 16 Angular Fringe Hairstyle Ideas For Men
- 18 Stylish Pompadour Hairstyle Ideas For Men
- 18 Timelessly Elegant Yet Hot Side-Part Hairstyles For Men
- 17 Sexiest Ways To Pull Off A Man Bun
- 16 Cool Shaved Side Hairstyles For Men
- 16 Fabulous Medium Length Hairstyles For Men