Fall is almost here and it’s high time to change your beauty routine for fall. In the fall your skin needs more hydration and moisture, it needs more care and different exfoliating. These tips are going to help you to change your summer beauty routine for the fall.
- Fall is time of cold wind, the difference of temperatures and humidity outside and inside can damage your skin, so swap your regular summer moisturizer for a more intensive one. Do moisturizing masks every week, or even twice a week.
- Try an oil-based scrub. Oily based scrubs are perfect for fall and winter because you are getting the exfoliating benefits with the extra bonus of hydrating oils. You can find scrubs that have a lot of oil swimming on top all the way to scrubs that are more of a solid consistency.
- Organize your skin care routine. Make your schedule for the days that work best for you and stick with it. Your skin will have the constant benefits, and you’ll see it in your face.
- Use sunscreen. Not lying on the beach doesn’t mean that you don’t need a sunscreen. Use a moisturizer with SPF 15 at the minimum and reapply with a facial sunscreen throughout the day as needed.
- Take care of your lips. They need more exfoliating and moisturizing than in the summer because cold wind easily damages them. Use a soft lip scrub and lip balms every time when you are outside, make lip moisturizing masks if necessary.
- Remember your feet. Continue taking care of them and exfoliating them on a regular basis, you’ll have no problem popping back on your sandals when the time comes.
- Indulge in a new hand cream. Your hands are in and out of water on a very regular basis, so you need to apply moisturizer more frequently to your hands than the rest of your body. That’s why it’s so important to have a hand cream in your handbag.
- Invest in a cuticle oil. By investing in a cuticle oil, you can quickly take care of the cracked skin and avoid that painful condition that’s so wide-spread in the cold months. Simple apply oil onto your cuticles and rub in. Do this a couple times a week for best protection.